Friday, June 21, 2013

Feature & Follow Friday #19




Alison Can Read Feature & Follow

Feature & Follow Friday is a weekly meme hosted by 
Alison Can Read and Parajunkee where they choose a featured blogger every week along with a question for everybody to answer! It's an awesome way to meet new book bloggers and share the follower love :)

***

Q: Activity: Favorite Literary Quote


I don't have strict favorite quotes but here are some that I can think of right now:
  •  Slammed by Colleen Hoover: 
    “There are three questions every woman should be able to answer yes to before they commit to a man. If you answer no to any of the three questions, run like hell."
    [...]"Does he treat you with respect at all times? That's the first question. The second question is, if he is the exact same person twenty years from now that he is today, would you still want to marry him? And finally, does he inspire to be a better person? You find someone you can answer yes to all three, then you've found a good man.” 

  • Dare You To by Katie McGarry:
    “I hold the bottle out into the rain and watch as the steady flow slowly fills it. When there is enough, enough that Beth can clearly see, I close the bottle and hand it to her.

    She raises a skeptical eyebrow, but accepts the bottle.

    "It's our rain Beth."

    Her head barely shakes to show her confusion while I rub the back of my neck and search for my courage. "I told you I loved you in this rain and when you doubt my words, I want you to look at this bottle.” 

  • Speechless by Hannah Harrington:
    “Hate is...it's too easy," he says. His face calm, calmer than it has any right to be, his eyes not wavering from mine, like he's so completely sure of what he's saying. "Love. Love takes courage.” 
***

So that was my answer guys! What about you? Leave me a comment telling me or a link to your own post I'll be sure to check out :)




Recent Posts:

3 Comments:

Unknown said...

Lovely quotes! Followed via networkedblogs:)

My FF:
http://evelinesbooks.blogspot.nl/2013/06/feature-and-follow-friday-3.html

Meredith said...

Wow, I love that first quote. They are all great. Thanks for sharing!

Meredith
Meredith’s Musings

Meredith said...

Oh, and I'm a new bloglovin follower :)

Meredith
Meredith’s Musings

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, you honestly just made my day ;)

I read each and every comment and I really appreciate sharing your thoughts with me guys! So it always makes me happy to hear from you ;) I will try my best to reply and comment back on your own blog so expect me to visit you soon ;)

*PS: This is now an award free blog and although I really apperciate it and I thank you for considering me but fulfilling these types of posts turns out to be really hard and time consuming :( *

But thank you for stopping by and welcome to Book-A-Holic!
xoxo, Mariam

NOTE: I haven't been commenting on other blogs lately because my laptop's charger is broke so until I get a new one I am using another computer but I guess there is something wrong with it because I can't leave comments on other blogs at all so sorry about that but I'll try and fix that asap. Thank you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Follow on Bloglovin